I've noticed that the sunspot numbers always show 0. Right now www.wm7d.net/hamradio/solar is showing 13 sunspots. The A-index, K-index, and solar flux match wm7d.net. Is there a bug with the SSN, or a misunderstanding on my part?
I'm very sorry. You are right. It is wrong. I use data from http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/ftpdir/indices/DSD.txt and I used the first line instead of the last. It is fixed in version 0.9.1 which will be released soon. Thank you for bug report.
73 Petr, OK2CQR
Estimated A-index and K-index are wrong (ver. 1.5.1) and have been for some time.
You could maybe get them from http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/ftpdir/latest/wwv.txt
For as far as I can tell the A-index can only show up to 9. As soon as the number gets above that only the first digit is shown. For instance: 16 becomes 1.
Not sure about the K-index. Haven't seen it above 9 yet.
73 Tjalling PA3GOS.
I just saw this is also true on the cluster at HamQTH.com. The A-index should read 11 but only shows 1. It looks as if it can only show one single digit.
yes, because HamQTH utility uses the same algorytm as CQRLOG. I'll fix it after my left hand will be fine (I have strong inflammation in my letft elbow).
Thank you for your excellent bugreport!
Get well soon. And be careful with that elbow.
Take your time.
73, Tjalling PA3GOS.
There are currently 0 users online.