I am using the Membership function of CQRLog and fill information about the membership in the award field. That works fine. If I press Esc Esc to clear my entries the Award field is not cleared.
Steps to reproduce:
* start a new QSO
* enter a Callsign (for example one you know it has a membership in a club you use)
* press tab, the award field is filled with the information of the memberships
* press Esc Esc to cancel the QSO and start a new one => the award field is not blanked
* enter a new callsign (the best way now is to use one which have no memebership)
* the award field is still filled
If you clear the QSO when the cursor stand on the mode field, the award field is cleared. But if you press tab then, it is filled with the old information again. So I think the "Esc Esc" Shortcut does not clear a variable cleanly...