As LinuxMint 20.1 has been released, I updated my script to help people install CQRlog without any trouble.
I have to mention that i assume you install all on a fresh installation of LM20.1
You can find my script on https://github.com/pa1sbm/LM_CQRlog_Installer
Please do read the text there be for you start!
So What does the script do.......
- Add OK2CQR repository to your system so we can install it, and update it in the future using the normal update manager in Cinnamon
- Update the apt cache
- Install CQRlog (Including mariadb!)
- Install X-Planet and X-Planet-images
- Checks if the user is a dialout member, if not he will be.
- If you run the "incl_HAMlib" version: Download HAMlib 4.0 (you can configure the version in the script if a newer version has been released)
- If you run the "incl_HAMlib" version: Install HAMlib 4.0
- Cleaning up some temp stuff
- Forcing a reboot in 30 seconds after it finishes (un-linux like, but by far the safest option to get all the new rights and libraries set correctly)
Yes you read it correctly, even though HAMlib does not state this on there website directly, there is a build for HAMlib 4.0 , and if you need to have that as your rig is not in HAMlib 3.3 (which is shipped with LM20.1) you can install the 4.0 with this script. (info at https://sourceforge.net/projects/hamlib/files/hamlib/)
How to get the script.....
A) download the zip from my github.....
B) In a terminal use: git clone https://github.com/pa1sbm/LM_CQRlog_Installer.git
This wil make a folder "LM_CQRlog_Installer where you ran the git command
Please do not copy&paste the scripts from the github page, this has given problems be for!!
Please let me know if you would like to have a feature added, or if something does not work for you.
You are always free to email me at email@example.com