I just upgraded from 9.6 to 1/0/1 using the Ubuntu Software Centre ( I just clicked the first option in the list - CQRLOG)
However, I cant seem to get my ADI file to load using - File > Show QSO List - Then - File > Import > ADIF.
- The open existing file comes up
- I select the ADI file and click OK
- The importing ADI file window comes up
- Filled in the remarks and selected a QTH profile
- Click import and instantly a red flag comes up saying complete with the word DONE in the bottom left corner
- No errors are reported and importing number remains at zero.
However the database is empty - no files are imported after refresh... what am I doing wrong?
I have tried about 6 times to get the log in but to it just won't import.
Thankfully 9.6 still works a treat! :-)