I just got my hand on an old and big log that I had to import for a friend and the adif export of that had to be imported to clublog again.
We got the following feedback (beside lots of old and wrongly detected dxccs from old dxpeditions that I will have to ask the friend for before I bother you with that...) from the clublog robot such as:
Callsign: S59/OK1CZ Date: 2004-10-...
Your log claims CZECH REPUBLIC. Overriding your choice and using SLOVENIA.
Callsign: OG/SP1OT Date: 2016-05-...
Your log claims POLAND. Overriding your choice and using FINLAND.
Callsign: IK/OE8XJK Date: 2000-07-...
Your log claims AUSTRIA. Overriding your choice and using ITALY.
I entered those callsigns into the normal new qso forms and that gave me the same (wrong) result.
Hope that helps!