When creating a new database (for a contest) and using the contest window to enter QSOs, the 'MSG s' field is added to the 'RST Sent' field, and 'MSG r' is added to 'RST rcvd' field. When exporting QSOs from this database, the RST fields are parsed a bit, for example in RST rcvd "59 Bill AZ" becomes "<RST_SENT:2>59<SRX:3>Bill<SRX_STRING:2>AZ".
When re-importing this ADIF to another database, the STX/STX_STRING/SRX/SRX_STRING fields are supposed to go to the 'Remarks' field, but they don't.
This can be reproduced in the following steps:
* Create a new log and open it
* From the New QSO window, select Window > Contest
* Call "K1WTF", RST s "59", NR s blank, MSG s "String1 String2", RST r "59", NR r blank, MSG r "String3 String4", hit enter
* From the QSO list window, ensure you see the additional strings in RST fields
* Export as ADIF, select at least date, time on, call, mode, freq, rst sent, rst rcvd
* View your exported ADIF, note the STX/SRX and corresponding STRING fields have our strings
* Create another new log and open it
* From QSO list window, import ADIF, import your file
* View your QSO. RST sent is "59", RST rcvd is "59", Comment to QSO is blank, and Comment to callsign is blank.
CQRLOG version 2.1.0(001) 2017-08-06
Linux Mint 18.2 4.8.0-53-generic #56~16.04.1-Ubuntu SMP Tue May 16 01:18:56 UTC 2017 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux External mariadb-server version 10.0.31-0ubuntu0.16.04.2
Am I just doing something wrong?