Running CQRLOG 0.9.3 on Debian SID and stable:
I tried to correct the "MY Locator" field in the database so it does match the locator of my used profile by using the Group Edit function.
Creating the filter by using the profile was no problem, also running the Group edit on the selected entries works fine but running my usual QSL Card selection I noticed only 2 QSL cards selected...
The reason was simply that I used a mix of Upper and lower case letters in the group Edit function to set the new loactor ( == JN48jv ) but the filter does only look for "My Locator" in only UPPER case format (== JN48JV) and I found no way to enter any lower case letters in the input box of the filter.
No way to select the lower case datasets to correct the problem :) (but the "profile" so this time no big problem for me..)
So the problem seems to be that you may chance at least the "My Locator" field running the Group Edit to a format that the selection function does not expect or allow to enter. This may end up in datasets that can't be selected any more other than running the SQL console.
73 de Olaf / DL5YBZ